- All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission portal. Please read the instructions carefully for successful submission and acceptance.
- Abstracts must be submitted online no later than 9 August 2019. Accepted abstracts received by 31 July 2019 will be published online in Nephrology - The Official Journal of the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology in compliance with the Journal timeline.
- Abstracts will be rejected if they contain no data or if the English language is unacceptable.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission and all correspondences will be sent to the submitter's email address is provided.
- You will be notified of the acceptance/rejection latest by 26 August 2019.
- All submitters will receive detailed presentation guidelines when their abstract has been accepted and closer to the Congress date.
- All accepted abstracts will be selected to Poster or Short Oral presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will also be published (downloadable) in the congress mobile apps.
- Presenting authors MUST pay the registration fee and attend the meeting at own costs.
- Submitters will be notified of the method of presentation, which will be decided by the AKI CRRT Scientific Committee.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
- Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Body of abstract: Introduction, Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
- Do not include graphs, tables or illustrations in the abstract.
- Authors are limited to 10.
- Please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents:
Reference and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
Formulas should be avoided.
Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
Any correction/s of abstract/s after abstract submission deadline will not be entertained.
Abstracts will be published as submitted. Proof-read and edit your submission accordingly.
- Epidemiology and Outcomes from AKI
- Research in AKI (Basic, translational, clinical including clinical trials)
- RRT Technique Characteristics
- RRT Applications and Targeted Interventions
- New Technology
- RRT research
- Nursing Issues (education, training, care delivery)
The top three abstracts will be given awards at the congress's Gala Dinner. The judges' decision shall be final and no appeal will be entertained.
Awards will be based on the quality and relevance of the research as judged by the abstract review committee.
Registration & Travel Awards for Fellows in Training, Nurses & Allied Professionals
(Travel Award Up to USD1,000)
Fellows in an accredited training program, nurses and allied professionals who submit a poster abstract to be presented at the 3rd Asia Pacific AKI CRRT Congress are eligible to apply for Registration and Travel Grants. Please indicate your interest to participate at the online abstract submission portal.
Criteria For Applicants
- Must submit abstract/s online and indicate your interest to apply for the travel grant.
- Applicants must reside in emerging/developing countries
- Preference will be given to applicants with letter or recommendation
- Selected abstracts will be presented as oral/e-poster presentations